For 84% of Colleges and Universities, Traditional Marketing is Not Enough!
Times have changed and so has the effectiveness of certain marketing methods. Heard enough about PPC, PPL, CPM, etc? Next Generation Recruitment Marketing is about your target audience finding you and generating quality inquiries.
Utilize the web as the hub of your recruitment efforts so that your target audience finds you!
Rethink your Recruitment Marketing Efforts by effectively using SEO, Social Media, and Google Analytics.
Register for this two-day workshop taught by experts in the field to learn how to generate more visits to your web site and fine-tune your online efforts by:
Maximizing Search Engine Optimization
Engaging Effectively with Social Media
Analyzing Marketing Efforts with Google Analytics
Inbound Marketing Day 1
- What is next generation recruitment marketing?
- How is your institution using the pillars of inbound marketing?
- Why you should invest time, energy, efforts in SEO
- The importance of Content Strategy and Blogging
- Case Studies of College’s with real results
- Q&A Networking Reception
Inbound Marketing Day 2
- Putting together a social media plan that maximizes results
- Social media monitoring tools, reporting, and how to measure the ROI
- Google Analytics: how to utilize GA to measure recruitment marketing efforts
- Focusing on GA to understand the recruitment funnel
- Google Analytics Dashboards, reports, and impact
If you attend this workshop, you will receive:
- Website Grader Report with tips on how to improve your web site
- Next Generation Marketing Certificate of Completion
- Book on Inbound Marketing